Years Of Experience:
Röhlig-Grindrod Pharma represents over 35 individual pharmaceutical and healthcare organisations in South Africa, and delivers more than 1000 metric tonnes of cargo annually to the Pharmaceutical and healthcare industry.
We have a dedicated team of specialist with years of experience handling the following:
- Medical Devices
- Raw Materials
- Health Supplements
Röhlig-Grindrod is committed to making a change in the business landscape of South Africa. As such, we have endeavoured to comply with the latest B-BBEE codes, showing our support of transformation in our country. We are 57.5% black-owned, with a Level 1 B-BBEE certification and a 125% procurement recognition level, so every time you do business with us your B-BBEE scorecard benefits.
As a black-owned QSE, spend with Röhlig-Grindrod Pharma counts under the following sub-indications:
- 135% recognition= every R1 spent, R1.35 recognition
- Total Procurement
- Procurement from QSE’s
- Procurement from black-owned entities
We take pride in our dynamic and diverse workforce, leading by example right from an executive level. Furthermore, we continue to provide ongoing support for our enterprise development entity and procure locally largely from B-BBEE accredited suppliers.
In addition, we have Cold Chain Solutions in place which includes active and passive temperature control solutions.
Röhlig-Grindrod Pharma is also GDP compliant.
Some of the benefits of GDP include:
- GDP compliance ensures that best practices are applied throughout the supply chain
- Maintains product integrity and ultimately patient safety
- Helps achieve consistency in meeting clients logistics requirements
- Reduces distribution complaints
- Improves customer confidence
- Reduces expensive mistakes
- Improves efficiency and lower costs
- Reduces wastage
- Focuses on a culture of continual improvement
Over 5500 variations of Raw Materials and end-use Pharmaceutical commodities are imported through Röhlig-Grindrod Pharma on an annual basis.
Our range of Pharma and Healthcare commodities managed through the supply of efficient logistics practices include :
- Orthopaedic products
- Surgical Consumable
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Active Product ingredients
- Scheduled Drug Products
- Infant Nutritional Products
- Complementary Medicines
- Veterinary Health care products