- Matric with mathematics.
- Diploma in finance or equivalent.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least 2 years debtors’ experience.
- Good knowledge of Excel.
- Have numeric and organisation skills.
- Have good communication skills.
- Be client and result orientation.
- Have good analytical and time management skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
OVERALL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Record cheque deposits received.
- Administer debtor’s refunds.
- Complete the debtors control sheet on a daily basis.
- Capture local and foreign debtor accounts receipts.
- Receive requests for journals to allocate receipts.
- Comply with the requirements of the quality management system.