- Grade 12 Certificate
- 1 year Import related qualification at NQF level 3 and 4.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Have specialist knowledge of Airfreight import forwarding and clearing documents.
- 3 years related experience in the clearing and forwarding industry in an Airfreight import controlling capacity.
- Customer service orientation – Able to handle a demanding customer environment.
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills.
- The ability to work independently.
- Dynamic self-starter that doesn’t need to be told what to do and how to do it.
- Attention to detail and handle pressure.
- Can communicate within the team and contribute to the overall success of the team.
- Adaptable to change in a constantly changing environment.
OVERALL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Co-ordinates the forwarding of cargo.
- Obtain freight and landside rates.
- Plan freight movement.
- Visits client when required.
- Comply with the requirements of the quality management system.
|Job Category||Air freight and Sea freight|