- Grade 12 Certificate
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- One year working experience in a similar role.
- Good knowledge of office administration.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Computer literacy.
- The ability to work independently.
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal.
- Dynamic self-starter that doesn’t need to be told what to do and how to do it.
- Ability to organise, multitasks, prioritise and work under pressure.
- Can communicate within the team and contribute to the overall success of the team.
- Adaptable as this is a constantly changing environment.
OVERALL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed.
- Receive, sort daily mail and hand delivery documents or couriers.
- Perform general clerical receptionist duties such as filing and photocopying, etc.
- Welcome, greet clients and direct them to the appropriate employee or waiting area.
- Maintain and monitor visitor’s logbook.
- Handle petty cash when required.
- Report faulty telephone lines and equipment.
- Comply with the requirements of the quality management system.
|Job Category||Head office|