- One year certificate in logistics or equivalent.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Min 2 years experience working in the similar role.
- Warehouse management system.
- Customer service orientation – Able to handle a demanding customer environment.
- The ability to work independently.
- Ability to handle pressure.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Can communicate within the team and contribute to the overall success of the team.
- Adaptable as this is a constantly changing environment.
- Be able to meet deadlines.
- Computer literate (good in excel).
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Good administration skills.
OVERALL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Generating GD’s for cargo being dispatched.
- Check and report any discrepancies to the warehouse supervisor.
- Monitor deliveries and POD’s.
- Capture and update the client’s database on the system.
- Generating stock reports and assists with cycle counts.
- Comply with the requirements of the quality management system.
|Job Category||Contract Logistics / Warehouse|