- Min matric and relevant tertiary qualification
- 2 years creditors clerk experience
- Have sound organizational and accuracy skills.
- Bookkeeping principles.
- Attentive to detail.
- Handle pressure.
- Meeting all deadlines.
- Can communicate within the team and contribute to the overall success of the team.
- Adaptable as this is a constantly changing environment.
OVERALL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Receive all invoices/ credit notes from both trade and sundry creditors.
- Confirm the validity of the tax invoices/ credit notes, ensure that they have been duly approved.
- Capturing of the sundry tax invoices/ credit notes using the correct general ledger allocation codes.
- Reconciliation and payment of the trade and sundry creditors.
- Following up on all queries and keeping the accounts up to date.
- Comply with the requirements of the quality management system.