Branch: Head Office - Servicing
Education Level: Matric and Relevant Tertiary Qualification or equivalent.
Years Of Experience: 2 - 3 Years
Date Available: 21/07/2022
Submission Deadline: 04/08/2022
- Customer service orientation – Able to handle a demanding customer environment.
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Dynamic self-starter that doesn’t need to be told what to do and how to do it.
- Attention to detail and handle pressure.
- Can communicate with the team and contribute to the overall success of the team.
- Adaptable as this is a constantly changing environment.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide facility maintenance.
- Conduct routine inspections of premises and equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance.
- Handle basic repairs and maintenance.
- Oversee contractors when professional repairs are necessary.
- Diagnose mechanical issues and correcting them.
- Repair machines, equipment, or structures as necessary.
- Comply to SHEQ requirements, ensure, and monitor adherence to Health & Safety objectives.
- Comply to environmental management programme and policies
- Identify hazardous conditions and faulty equipment that can impact overall safety and take action to mitigate these.
- Perform work risks assessments for all work to be conducted.
- 2 years’ experience in a land maintenance environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools.
- Ability to take apart machines, equipment, or devices to remove and replace defective parts.
- Ability to check blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogues as necessary.
- Ability to use common tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches.
- Experience with precision measuring instruments or electronic testing devices.
- Experience performing routine maintenance.
- Strong organizational and follow up skills. Attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain focus while working individually.
- Strong time management skills