Branch: Head Office - Sales
Education Level: 3 year Sales & Marketing related qualification at NQF level 5
Years Of Experience: 5 - 8 Years
Date Available: 08/07/2022
Submission Deadline: 26/07/2022
- Customer service orientation – Able to handle a demanding customer environment.
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Good report writing skills.
- Dynamic self-starter that works independently.
- Ability to handle pressure.
- Can communicate within the team and contribute to the overall success of the team.
- Adaptable as this is a constantly changing environment.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Facilitate processing of credit application.
- Implement the strategy for meeting sales performance targets.
- Cost freight movements and prepare service estimates when required.
- Interface with existing strategic customers to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth.
- Maintain and update client record information.
- Provide quarterly results assessments of sales activities.
- Acquire new business as well as continued expansion among existing clients.
- Open business development dialogs with strategic customers.
- Comply with the requirements of the quality management system.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of sales and marketing principles.
- Have good knowledge of international trade principles.
- Have an understanding of Air and Sea freight forwarding practices and procedures.
- Min 5 years of progressive sales executive experience and a demonstrated record of sales growth for 3 years’ in clearing & forwarding industry.
- Have knowledge of the local trading market, inco terms.
- Have an understanding of tariff calculation concepts.