· Grade 12 Certificate
· 1 year Import related qualification at NQF level 4.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
· Have specialist knowledge of Airfreight import forwarding and clearing documents.
· Have knowledge of Shipshape systems.
· 5 years related experience in the clearing and forwarding industry in an Airfreight import controlling capacity.
· Customer service orientation – Able to handle a demanding customer environment.
· Good problem solving and decision-making skills.
· The ability to work independently.
· Dynamic self-starter that doesn’t need to be told what to do and how to do it.
· Attention to detail and handle pressure.
· Can communicate within the team and contribute to the overall success of the team.
· Adaptable to change in a constantly changing environment.
OVERALL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
· Co-ordinates the forwarding of cargo.
· Obtain freight and landside rates.
· Plan freight movement.
· Visits client when required.
· Comply with the requirements of the quality management system.
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
· A package commensurate with technical experience and responsibility of the position
Applicants who meet the above criteria are invited to submit comprehensive CV’s to the Human
|Job Category||Air freight and Sea freight|