Location: Port Elizabeth
Branch: Port Elizabeth
Education Level: Matric, 3 year Import or Export related qualification at NQF level 5
Years Of Experience: 5 - 8 Years
Date Available: 30/05/2022
Submission Deadline: 11/06/2022
- Customer service orientation – Able to handle a demanding customer and sales environment.
- Detail oriented – Accuracy and attention to details
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills.
- The ability to work independently and handle pressure.
- Experience in freight forwarding pricing area (estimates, rates management, tender management) an advantage.
- Must be KPI driven.
- Can communicate within the team and contribute to the overall success of the team.
- Adaptable as this is a constantly changing environment.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Solution and strategy of estimating and preparation of freight movement requests.
- Record and reporting on sales estimates.
- Ensure all KPI’s are accurate and met.
- Responsible for quarterly reports.
- Maintain effective communication with internal and external clients.
- Comply with the requirements of the quality management system.
- Have specialist knowledge of freight forwarding and clearing documents, procedures and practices gained through at least 5 years multi model estimates experience.
- Min experience of 5 years multi model estimates experience.
- Must have experience in Airfreight (Imports and Exports), Sea Freight (Imports and Exports), Road freight and Cross Trade estimates experience.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of Inco Terms and the local trading market.
- Have adequate knowledge of multi model shipping charges.
- Have understanding of tariff calculation concepts.