As an organization that is always striving to improving business processes, our people, facilities, product/service and the natural environment, we are honoured and proud to announce that we have finally achieved a milestone that is in line with our business values and vision. Röhlig-Grindrod (Pty) Ltd is now certified with ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018 making us triple certified. The accreditation was carried by a renowned international accreditation body DQS. As leaders in the logistics industry, we continue to demonstrate that we are serious about the integrity of our brand and our Quality Management system is embedded in our DNA, hence why we were able to achieve and maintain all the above certification.
The Röhlig-Grindrod (Pty) Ltd Management System meets the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018 Standards. At Röhlig-Grindrod (Pty) Ltd, we are committed towards the improvement of our Safety & Health environmental and Quality performance and protection of our employees , natural environment, services and products.
Röhlig-Grindrod (PTY) Ltd is a formidable player and trusted name globally in the logistics industry. The organisation’s extensive global network and strategic partnerships with reputable carriers ensures cargo is delivered safely, securely, on time, and to any destination. As an international logistics service provider, we offer multi-modal solutions encompassing air, sea, road, and rail. Furthermore, we support all your warehousing, insurance, customs clearing, compliance, supply chain, contract and project logistics needs throughout Africa and across the globe. Röhlig-Grindrod (Pty) Ltd understands its responsibilities to its employees, contractors, communities and third parties in managing occupational health, safety, environment, and quality. The company has implemented a Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality management system that conforms to ISO9001, ISO45001, ISO14001 and SQAS standards.
We are committed to:
- Providing a safe working environment that is free from risks and hazards.
- Identifying and ensure awareness creation to all hazards and risks and prevent them from happening.
- Identify impacts and activities that harm the environment and mitigate the impact.
- Ensure compliance to all safety, health environment & quality standards, legislations, and regulations.
- Set Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality objectives and targets and monitor performance to ensure continuous improvements.
- Ensure consultation and participation of workers and workers representative in all matters related to the health and safety of their well-being.
- Encourage continual improvement of our SHEQ management system and adherence to requirements of ISO9001, 14001, ISO45001 and SQAS.
- Training and capacity building of employees at all levels.
- Prevent pollution and optimize the use of resources to reduce waste and caron emissions in whatever form.
- The effectiveness of the Integrated Management System Policy is monitored and maintained through regular audits and management reviews
- We will maintain a profitable operation to establish competitive position in the market and reward stakeholders in line with our vision and mission.
- This Integrated Management Policy is communicated to all employees and interested parties with the intent that all are made aware of their individual occupational health, safety, environmental quality obligations.
- The policy is available to the public on request. This Integrated Management Policy will be reviewed periodically to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate to Röhlig-Grindrod (PTY) Ltd.
Our Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Management Systems are verified regularly through audits and maintained through regular reviews of our SHEQ performance, monitoring of the achievement of our targets and objectives as well as control measures.