Röhlig-Grindrod offers a wide variety of services including Air Freight, Sea Freight, Road Transport, Supply Chain Management, Project Management, Warehousing and Contract Logistics, Customs Clearing and Trade Compliance, and Insurance and Risk Management. Trade Finance completes the comprehensive, client centric, end-to-end import solution. Whilst some financial institutions claim to offer a “one-stop-shop” offering and “one point of contact” the freight forwarding component is in fact outsourced to various suppliers.
Through our global presence, logistics capabilities and strong financial backing we provide you with financing for both the cost of the goods as well as the forwarding and clearing, along with ensuring that the goods are delivered on-time, safely and securely.
· A single South African Rand based costing reflecting the total landed cost per item
· Improved cash flow and enhanced balance sheet management
· Reduction in FX risk by providing access to hedging instruments
· B-BBEE Preferential Procurement entitlement
· Additional working capital for seasonal peaks and rapid expansion/growth
· No commitment fees for unused approved facilities or annual renewal fees
· Repayment of obligations in South African Rands
· Ability to negotiate improved pricing or early settlement discounts with suppliers
· Alignment of creditors and debtors days resulting in efficient cash flow management/cycle
· Use of debt funding versus relinquishing equity for additional capital requirements
· No negative impact on Supplier – Importer relationship
· Single point of contact for logistics and finance
· Elimination of complex, expensive and time consuming letters of credit
· Complete visibility and tracking of shipment status
· Competitive rates (interest, fees and forward cover) and terms
Röhlig-Grindrod is more than just a service provider – we are a business partner.