In a world where logistics is becoming increasingly complex.We assist you in understanding each country’s regulatory and compliance framework, so that you can focus on your core business.
Our global experience gives you the advantage when it comes to compliance with international regulations and entering new markets.
We offer dedicated accredited experts that are in a position to consult with you on all customs-related matters.
Delays and penalties are avoided by ensuring that the relevant documentation is complete and correct.
We will guide you through the following, amongst others:
- The new Customs Control Bill and Preferred Trader programme
- Prevention and resolution of customs stops
- Customs compliance audit
- Customs tariff determinations and rulings
- Bonded, SOS and excise warehouses application
- Importers/exporters registration applications
- Duty increases, reductions or rebate applications
- Cash flow management
Our exemplary track record and relationships with the authorities speak for themselves.